Re: st: Including fixed effects in a panel regression

From   Fernando Rios Avila <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Including fixed effects in a panel regression
Date   Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:27:39 -0500

I believe you are looking for routines with more than 1 fixed effect
models. If that is the case, i suggest you to look through this paper:
"A Review of Stata Routines for Fixed Effects Estimation in Normal Linear Model"
Fernando