st: marginal effects + bivariate probit + permutation test

From   margherita Comola <margherita.comola@gmail.com>
Subject   st: marginal effects + bivariate probit + permutation test
Date   Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:43:48 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I am estimating a bivariate probit with partial observability, and I
am computing the p-value with a permutation test technique (quadratic
assignment procedure). I have two questions:

1) can I compute the permutation p-value of the marginal effects
(rather than of the raw coefficient)? I could not find any relevant
example in the literature

2) if so, which is the formula to compute the marginal effects for a
bivariate probit with partial observability? I am in a situation where
I need to do the computation myself (even if the command margins can
do the job),

I thank you alot,
Margherita