st: ANOVAs and Probability Weights

From   "" <>
Subject   st: ANOVAs and Probability Weights
Date   Mon, 13 Feb 2012 01:58:25 GMT

Greetings Stata Aficionados!

I would like to do some group means tests with a survey data set which includes final and replicate weights.

Could someone please direct me as to how I might perform "weighted" ANOVAs with such a data set using Stata 10.

Kind regards,

Don Stryker

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33