Re: st: How to vertically align graphs with Stata 12 ?

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: How to vertically align graphs with Stata 12 ?
Date   Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:13:01 +0000

The thread you cite from 2003 concerns graphs from -graph hbar-. In
that case the graphs are rather different from yours given Stata's use
of categorical axes.

As you have results from -line-, meaning -twoway line-, I would expect
-graph combine- to give good results but it may require use of the
-xcommon- option.

In any case you don't give here _any_ exact syntax  that would allow
detailed comment on what you did. You already should have read this
advice at

"Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in
response. N.B. exactly! If you can, reproduce the error with one of
Stata's provided datasets or a simple concocted dataset that you
include in your posting."

Please follow it.