Re: st: Computing the Gini or another inequality coefficient from a limited number of data points

From   Jen Zhen <>
Subject   Re: st: Computing the Gini or another inequality coefficient from a limited number of data points
Date   Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:00:09 +0100

Dear Daniel and Austin,

thanks a lot for your suggestions, these look very helpful and I will
now look into them in detail!