st: Best way to export a simple Stata model

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Best way to export a simple Stata model
Date   Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:21:17 -0500

I have a simple regression model that I would like to pass on to a
colleague. She will mostly use it to conduct what-if analyses where
she changes some of the independent variables. I would like to build
in some controls. For example, if the range of x_1 is integers from 1
to 5, I need to make sure that she can't enter a 10.2. There are also
dummy variables that need to be handled appropriately, so that being
make and female simultaneously is not possible.

Is the best way of doing this in Excel by hand, or is there something
better? I have a feeling I will wind up tweaking this a lot so a more
automate solution would be preferable.

DVM