Re: st: org-mode

From (Brendan Halpin)
Subject   Re: st: org-mode
Date   Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:09:28 +0000

On Wed, Feb 08 2012, Airey, David C wrote:

> I noticed this, the other day,
> Shulte, et al., (2012) A multi-language computing environment for
> literate programming and reproducible research, Journal of Statistical
> Software, 46(3)
> but Stata is not on the list of languages supported:

Note that Stata is supported in Emacs in ESS
(, and there is Bill Rising's ado-mode.

I sometimes feel I'm the only Stata user using ESS, but it's a great
facility if you are comfortable in Emacs.

Brendan Halpin,   Department of Sociology,   University of Limerick,   Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147  f +353-61-202569  h +353-61-338562;  Room F1-009 x 3147    ULSociology on Facebook:         twitter:@ULSociology