st: 2-day Dynamic Factor Models/Time Series course with Stata - 2-3 April 2012

From   Aiste Luksyte <AisteLuksyte@timberlake.co.uk>
Subject   st: 2-day Dynamic Factor Models/Time Series course with Stata - 2-3 April 2012
Date   Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:58:40 +0000

Dear Statalist Users,

Timberlake Consultants invite you to attend our 2-day Dynamic Factor Models/Time Series course.

The course will be held at Cass Business School in London, UK on the 2-3 April 2012.

Places are limited and we advise you to register with us as soon as possible to guarantee your place.

Please follow the link http://www.timberlake.co.uk/Training/index.php?id=147&cid=1 for more information regarding pricing and content.

Discounts are available for early and multiple registration.

To register for the course or to discuss any questions, please contact us either by email at training@timberlake.co.uk or call us on +44(0)20 8697 3377.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Aiste Luksyte
Econometrics Assistant and Technical Sales Advisor

Timberlake Consultants
Email: auste@timberlake.co.uk
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8697 3377
Website: http://www.timeberlake.co.uk