Re: st: RE: Scroll back the console without pausing calculations

From   Richard Herron <richard.c.herron@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Scroll back the console without pausing calculations
Date   Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:38:37 -0500

Thanks, Elan! Notepad does the trick.

I had tried with Vim, but I guess it claims writing access.