Re: st: RE: panel data

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: panel data
Date   Tue, 07 Feb 2012 23:09:28 -0500

At 10:59 PM 2/7/2012, Joerg Luedicke wrote:
What do you mean with "doesn't work"? Perhaps you tried -mi estimate-
before doing the imputations. I would recommend reading the [MI]
manual first.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:25 PM, Deepti Garg <> wrote:
> I tried -help mi-, still all the commands in the manual doesn't work on Stata. The -ice- command is working but neither the -mim- command nor the -mi estimate- works to run the regression.
> Thanks!
> Deepti

Yes, it is hard to tell what the problem is without seeing any code and output. And, as Joerg says, the whole manual is available as a pdf file. If it will help, I have some simple mi examples starting on p. 6 of

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu