Re: st: Interpreting 3 way dummy interaction with margins

From   "Airey, David C" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Interpreting 3 way dummy interaction with margins
Date   Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:29:05 -0600

Thanks for this; it is very helpful.

A couple typos that spell checking won't catch:

On page 2 change

"If I had not done that than..."

"If I had not done that then..."

On page 3, change