RE: st: pooled regression vs fixed effects

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <[email protected]>
To   Stata <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: pooled regression vs fixed effects
Date   Tue, 7 Feb 2012 13:39:54 +0000

thanks Chris,
that was really helpful. It seems,  I need to use the fixed effects model.

kind regards
Ozgur