st: ivreg program code

From   "Michael Ndlovu" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: ivreg program code
Date   Mon, 06 Feb 2012 13:49:52 +0200

I am having a problem with the both the ivreg2 and the ranktest stata program code. I am currently using stata 12.0 and the problem is that when I run the code on from a do file stata gives me a r(3000) error message and informs me that "struct ms_vcvorthog undefined", under the subheading "LIML" of the code.
I would appreciate thoughts on what could be causing this problem and suggestions on how one could go about resolving it?
Michael Ndlovu

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to