Re: st: re: nearstat version

From   Rüdiger Vollmeier <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: nearstat version
Date   Sun, 5 Feb 2012 08:41:50 +0100

Thanks a lot for the good advice how to run the program.

I ve got one question regarding the programming: It seems that in case
of non-identical observations with identical longitude and latitude,
the programs does not return the distance 0 but calculates the
shortest distance to non-identical latitude and longitudes. Am I
right? This is surprising and, I guess, for many users not desired. Is
it possible to change that (such that the distance 0 will be returned
in these cases)?