Re: st: repeated measures ANOVA to MANOVA - revisit

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <ovaldia@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: repeated measures ANOVA to MANOVA - revisit
Date   Fri, 3 Feb 2012 05:53:44 -0800 (PST)

I did not get a reply to my question, so here is the simplified version:

Using the 23 observations lited below I get very different p-values when using repeated measurements ANOVA and MANOVA. Why the descrepancy? Am I doing something wrong? Can I use -xtmixed- instead (how)?