Re: st: Goodness of fit of ordered logit model

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Goodness of fit of ordered logit model
Date   Fri, 3 Feb 2012 12:11:35 +0000

This is a kind of question which is unlikely to get good replies. You
really are expected to read the help, as much as is needed of the
manual entry, and appropriate literature before doing any statistical
analysis. This kind of post sends a message that you haven't done this
or don't intend to do this; very likely that is wrong, but you are
still creating a bad impression. If it is right, then you are better
off trying to hire someone as a consultant.

Nick