Re: st: set logtype text, permanent doesn't stay permanent

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: set logtype text, permanent doesn't stay permanent
Date   Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:14:27 -0600

.

If you type

log using mylog

you will see the log was set to text. The preference doesn't carry to the GUI it seems.

-Dave