st: Bug with pie charts: example

From   "Allan Reese (Cefas)" <>
To   <>, <>
Subject   st: Bug with pie charts: example
Date   Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:10:12 -0000

Rather than send out a data file, here is a generated dataset. The
biggest sector is x5, drawn blue.  When I make the window very small
vertically, the plots turn orange.  I was not able to get this effect
until x6 was added.

set obs 1500
gen x1=75+uniform()*10
gen x2=5+uniform()*1