Re: st: SAS vs STATA : why is xtlogit SO slow ?

From   Amir Sariaslan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: SAS vs STATA : why is xtlogit SO slow ?
Date   Thu, 2 Feb 2012 01:25:25 +0100

Francesco,

If I'm not mistaken, the SAS syntax generates cluster-robust standard
errors - not fixed effects logistic regression. The equivalent syntax
in Stata would thus be: -logit depvar indepvar, cluster(clustervar)
or-. For further information as to the differences between the models,
see: http://repec.org/usug2007/crse.pdf

Amir