re: st: set logtype text, permanent doesn't stay permanent

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject   re: st: set logtype text, permanent doesn't stay permanent
Date   Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:04:44 -0600

.

I tried under v.12.1 for Mac

set logtype text, permanently

and it stuck when I quit and restarted Stata after look it its setting with

set

If it is a bug in your version, you could put it in the profile while Stata Corp fixes.