re: st: ---texdoc--- Problem with the /*tex...tex*/ feature

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
Subject   re: st: ---texdoc--- Problem with the /*tex...tex*/ feature
Date   Thu, 26 Jan 2012 18:57:05 -0600

.

It is still working for me under Stata 12 using version 11.2 version control. I use texdoc in non-interactive mode. I can send you an example off-list that works for me, for you to see if they work for you.

You might try putting your /*tex ... tex*/ on different lines, like,

/*tex

\end{document}

tex*/

-Dave