Re: st: Error when estimating full model in -cmp-

From   "Dr. Bartus" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Error when estimating full model in -cmp-
Date   Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:20:22 +0100

On 12/01/25, Christopher Baum  <[email protected]> wrote:

But in any case you probably don't need to "do" this cmp Mata code.
 David Roodman sent an updated version of lcmp.mlib yesterday, which is
now on SSC. The prior version of that library was compiled on a later
version of Stata. Stata 9 and 10 can't use Mata libraries compiled under
 versions 11 or 12. The version now available is compatible with version 9 or later. You should be able to

adoupdate cmp, update

and get the new version of the library, and cmp will access the
compiled Mata routine from the library. You won't need to 'do' the Mata code.

-------

Dear Kit and other interested users,

Even if I adoupdate cmp and have the yesterday version of lcmp.mlib, I still get the mata related error code.
On my Windows computer with Stata 11.2, cmp works after doing cmp.mata.

Tamas

Tamas Bartus, PhD
Associate Professor, deputy director
Institute of Sociology and Social Policy
Corvinus University, Budapest
1093 Budapest, Közraktár utca 4-6.
Room 423.
Phone:  +36-1-482-7301