Re: st: How to merge datasets when there are missing values in the matching variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to merge datasets when there are missing values in the matching variables
Date   Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:03:30 +0000

It sounds as if you need to clean up afterwards. I don't see that you
can expect -merge- to do the right thing in this circumstance.

-duplicates- offers handles for dealing with duplicate observations.

Nick