Re: st: Interpretation GLM coefficients

From   Fabien Bertho <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation GLM coefficients
Date   Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:15:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi David,

Yes, it is very helpful. Thank you very much.

I would have one more question concerning the - margins - command. If I use this post-estimation command, can I interpret all coefficients as marginal effects? For instance,

- A one percent change in x2, generate a b2% change in x1
- The movement of x4 from 0 to 1 produces a [exp(b4)-1]% change in x1

And, what is the difference if I include the - atmeans - option or not?

Thank you again for your help.

Fabien

Tous les courriers électroniques émis depuis la messagerie
de Sciences Po doivent respecter des conditions d'usages.
Pour les consulter rendez-vous sur
http://www.ressources-numeriques.sciences-po.fr/confidentialite_courriel.htm