RE: st: Spurious inference from endogeneity tests

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Spurious inference from endogeneity tests
Date   Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:41:27 -0500

The following papers will also be helpful:
Murray, M.P. (2006). Avoiding Invalid Instruments and Coping with Weak Instruments. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 20(4), 111-132.http://www.eui.eu/Personal/Guiso/Courses/Econometrics/Murray_IV_jep_06.pdf

Chao, J.C., & Swanson, N.R. (2005). Consistent estimation with a large number of weak instruments. Econometrica, 73(5), 1673–1692.http://gemini.econ.umd.edu/jrust/econ623/files/chao_swanson_econometrica.pdf

Nevo, A., & Rosen, A.M. (2010). Identification with Imperfect Instruments. The Review of Economics and Statistics, Accepted for publication.

Kolesár, M., Chetty, R., Friedman, J.N., Glaeser, E.L., & Imbens, G.W.  (October 2011). Identification and Inference with Many Invalid Instruments. NBER Working Paper No. 17519. http://www.nber.org/papers/w17519

Cam