st: AW: RE: two way random effects negbin model in stata

From   "Petra Nieken" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: AW: RE: two way random effects negbin model in stata
Date   Sat, 14 Jan 2012 11:25:00 +0100

Dear Al,

a referee wants a random effects model with random effects both for the home
and the road team. At the moment I have a negbin model with dummies for the
home and the road teams to control for their abilities.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind regards,

Petra Nieken