RE: st: logit transformation of RHS variable

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: logit transformation of RHS variable
Date   Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:57:50 -0500

I wouldn't transform it unless perhaps you have some serious ceiling or floor effects... as for different effects across the range of the predictor, you may want to consider adding nonlinear terms.Cam