st: stata commands and function

From   "Dr. Monib" <>
Subject   st: stata commands and function
Date   Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:11:30 +0430

Dear STATA Users,

I like to use stata but i don't have much experiences to use it, i can
just perform some basic functions and commands, so what i need from
you is that,
1. can you please let me know if there will be a training on STATA in
pakistan or india next months.
2. will online training be helpful for me, if yes, can someone send me
a link for this,
3. can you please send me some documents about stata or some STATA
functions and commands and its usage.