Re: st: importing R data into Stata?

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: importing R data into Stata?
Date   Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:23:21 -0500

At 01:51 PM 12/30/2011, Lars Folkestad wrote:
Second. StatTransfer is a brilliant tool. Fairly cheap and hastle free.

I hardly ever use Stat/Transfer. The few times I do makes it worth every penny.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu