st: Reproduce imputed samples using hotdeck

From   Patrick Hullegie <>
Subject   st: Reproduce imputed samples using hotdeck
Date   Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:23:37 +0100

Dear all,

I am using Stata's hotdeck command for analyses involving multiple
imputation. Now I am wondering whether it is possible to reproduce the
same imputed samples using the hotdeck command? I tried the seed
option, but this gives different imputed samples.