Re: st: Table of graphs with common legend

From   saqlain raza <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Table of graphs with common legend
Date   Wed, 28 Dec 2011 04:37:18 -0800 (PST)

Try this !

Saqlain RAZA
PhD Student

From: B Villena <>
To: Statalist <>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 4:18 AM
Subject: st: Table of graphs with common legend

Dear Statalist followers,
I am trying to create a table of six graphs. In each graph I show the same two variables under different subsamples. Instead of having six graph-specific legend below each of the six graphs, I would like to put a single legend for all the six graphs. Nevertheless, -graph combine- does not allow for a common legend. Does someone know how can I do something like this?
Your help will be deeply appreciated
*   For searches and help try:
*  ;