st: Bar graph with IQR bars

From   "Gallego Angel, Juan" <jgallego@nshs.edu>
Subject   st: Bar graph with IQR bars
Date   Tue, 27 Dec 2011 16:22:10 -0500

Hello,

How do I create a bar graph with IQR bars? I am plotting medians since my data is not normally distributed.
My outcome is rate of antipsychotic use (percent) and want to show the rates in four regions over four different decades. For example, rate in US, europe, asia and africa in 1970s, 1980s, 90s and 200s.
I tried doing that with the graph bar command but I couldn't figure out how to add the IQR bars.

Thanks,

Juan

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other priv!
 ilege.