Re: st: computing preference choices

From   Daniel Marcelino <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: computing preference choices
Date   Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:19:21 -0500

In my case I think -contract- is useful to find the result after run
over all choices and still got no accumulated result above 50% of
preference.

Daniel

About me: http://danielmarcelino.zip.net/