st: <istmt>: - function returned error ,in KHB Command

From   "Rauscher, Garth" <>
Subject   st: <istmt>: - function returned error ,in KHB Command
Date   Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:12:58 -0600

I am running the user-written KHB command to conduct a mediation analysis
and am receiving an error I have never received before. I reinstalled KHB
and checked that my Stata was all up to date and the message still
appears. Here is an example using the auto dataset.

. sysuse auto
(1978 Automobile Data)

. khb logit foreign  mpg  || weight,  su
                   khb():  3001  expected 3 arguments but received 4
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error

Thanks for reading this.

Garth H Rauscher
Associate Professor of Epidemiology