st: spatial dependence testing (Moran's I) in panel data (spatiotemporal)?

From   "Berkan Guney" <rbguney@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: spatial dependence testing (Moran's I) in panel data (spatiotemporal)?
Date   Fri, 23 Dec 2011 20:26:51 +0200

Dear All,

Is there any Stata Subroutine for spatial dependence testing (Moran's I) in
panel data (spatiotemporal)?

Thank  you very much for your help and concern

Rgds
Berkan