st: doopt in ml estimated commands

From   Klaus Pforr <>
Subject   st: doopt in ml estimated commands
Date   Fri, 23 Dec 2011 00:41:09 +0100

dear listers,

I am working on a modified clogit-command, and found in the
"builtin"-command and many other commands, that estimate with ml, a
syntax-line, that contains a DOOPT-option. I do not quite understand
what options fall in this categories, especially as in some commands,
a further *-catch-all-option is also added. I guess, that this catches
all the display-options for the ml-command, that are passed on to it,
but I would be happy, if anyone can confirm this speculation.

kind regards

Klaus Pforr
Universität Mannheim
D - 68131 Mannheim