Re: st: RE: Hierarchical Bayes with MCMC

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Hierarchical Bayes with MCMC
Date   Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:40:55 -0500

Hi,

This is good news.  I'll definitely look at the web site and pdf file.

Thanks for the help,

Walt

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.