Re: st: Hierarchical Bayes with MCMC

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <>
Subject   Re: st: Hierarchical Bayes with MCMC
Date   Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:28:31 -0500

I'll definitely followup on the link.

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(V) 609-936-8999
(F) 609-936-3733

On 12/21/2011 11:48 AM, Maarten Buis wrote:
On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Data Analytics Corp. wrote:
Does Stata have a Hierarchical Bayes package with MCMC so I can estimate
binary logit models?  I have Stata 12 on Windows.
No, but if you want a logit model, you can just use -logit-. If you
want a multi-level logit model you can look at -xtlogit- and
-xtmelogit-. If that does not do what you want, you can always go to
-gllamm-, see<>.

Hopoe this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie