Re: st: a quick query on stochastic frontier approach

From   Scott Merryman <scott.merryman@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: a quick query on stochastic frontier approach
Date   Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:49:41 -0600

Perhaps, this might be use:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-07/msg00349.html

Scott