st: Getting predicted values from xtpoisson, fe

From   Ian Macmillan <>
Subject   st: Getting predicted values from xtpoisson, fe
Date   Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:26:34 +0100

I have a relatively simple model with three covariates and an product-term (e.g., age, sex, education, sex_by_education) and a fixed effects poisson model (i.e., xtpoisson..., fe).  What I am interested in is getting predicted values based on the coefficients for particular combinations of variables (e.g., a fifteen year old girl with 9 years of schooling).  Ultimately, we want to aggregate across ages to derive a cumulative age-graded profile of the outcome.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this.  Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated...