Re: st: Alternatives to clogit using generalised additive models (GAM)

Subject   Re: st: Alternatives to clogit using generalised additive models (GAM)
Date   Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:22:27 -0500

See -fracpoly- and -mfp- which will fit very flexible models in any regression command, including -clogit-.  "search fractional polynomials, all" will turn up several contributed commands that enhance -fracpoly- amd -mfp-.

Steve
sjsamuels@gmail.com