st: No censored observations in IV tobit

From   Fabien Bertho <fabien.bertho@sciences-po.org>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: No censored observations in IV tobit
Date   Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:36:38 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I am running upper limit IV tobit estimations.

As the procedure suggests, I replaced the censored data by the higher value of my sample. However, at the end of the estimation, Stata reports in 'Obs. summary:' 0 right censored data.

Do you know why I obtain this? Even if I made a mistake in replacing the highest value, Stata reports at least one censored observation...

Thank you.

Fabien

Tous les courriers électroniques émis depuis la messagerie
de Sciences Po doivent respecter des conditions d'usages.
Pour les consulter rendez-vous sur
http://www.ressources-numeriques.sciences-po.fr/confidentialite_courriel.htm