st: Heckman with double selection

From   Priscila Casari <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Heckman with double selection
Date   Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:35:46 -0200

I'm trying to estimate a model that I think would be like a Heckman
procedure with two selection equations. My objective is to explain the
diference between the wage in the first job and the wage in the second
job, but it needs correction for two selection bias, which are:
- individuals choose to work or not;
- for the individuals who work, there is a choice between one or two jobs.

I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me to do this using Stata.

Priscila Casari
University of Sao Paulo - Brazil

--
Priscila Casari
Doutoranda em Economia Aplicada - ESALQ/USP