Re: st: Regressions with dependent continuous variable with bounded range

From   Suryadipta Roy <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Regressions with dependent continuous variable with bounded range
Date   Mon, 19 Dec 2011 11:58:10 -0500

Cam,
This is very interesting indeed! I had thought of SEM, but not this.

Sincerely,
Suryadipta.