Re: st: Regressions with dependent continuous variable with bounded range

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Regressions with dependent continuous variable with bounded range
Date   Sun, 18 Dec 2011 15:58:28 +0000

I would rescale from [-3,3] to [0,1] and use logit with a continuous

Logit plus a quadratic in the predictors is equivalent to fitting a
bell-like (approximately Gaussian) curve.