Re: st: comparing the effect of independent variables at two points in time, OLS and probit

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: comparing the effect of independent variables at two points in time, OLS and probit
Date   Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:07:03 +0000

The answers to, if not the questions starting, various concurrent
threads touch on relevant material. Please look at them. Those started
by David Ashcraft and Muhammad Anees are especially relevant.

Nick