Re: st: how to generate a variable where one third of values would be randomly assigned

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: how to generate a variable where one third of values would be randomly assigned
Date   Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:59:56 +0000

-ceil()- should be -floor()-