st: panel data analysis for fractional multinomial logit model

From   "Li, Yuxin" <Yuxin.Li@warwick.ac.uk>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: panel data analysis for fractional multinomial logit model
Date   Mon, 12 Dec 2011 12:58:37 -0000

Dear Statalist,

I was trying to do a panel data analysis for a fractional multinomial
logit model. I wonder if there is a way to estimate panel fractional
multinomial logit model in Stata and which code I should use for that?
Does it have to be balanced panel?

Many thanks,

Best wishes,

Yuxin