st: Vector Simulate

From   "Krichevskiy, Dmitriy" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Vector Simulate
Date   Sun, 11 Dec 2011 23:21:00 +0000

Dear Statalist,

I am currently using 11th version of Stata.
I am trying to create confidence intervals for a limiting distribution I calculated from period-to-period transitions observed from a Panel Data. I have confidence intervals for each of the Markov transitions. I was hoping to use -simulate- to generate a number of transitions matrices and solving each for a limiting distribution. By doing this I was hoping to get to the confidence intervals for the Limiting Distributions. I have no idea how to use -simulate- in this context.
Can anyone help?