Re: st: descogini command

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: descogini command
Date   Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:12:36 +0000

This can not be answered helpfully. On this information, it appears
that either you or -descogini- (SSC) is wrong. If I had to bet, I
would back -descogini- (SJ).

That is, if you give us (a) example data that everyone can work with
(b) your code and your results (c) the precise -descogini-  command
you used and the -descogini- results, then there is something that can
be discussed.